Closing of the contest
You are all a winner!
A huge thanks for all the participants of the “Deconfinement Shooting Cigar Contest!”
We at DH Boutique Cigars are grateful for all the entries and the amount of support we had from the cigar community.
We’re honoured with all the photos and the video received for the contest. The topic was difficult to project into a cigar picture, and – maybe – it was actually much more challenging than the lockdown! No joke, it was nice and interesting. This also truly shows how everyone has her/his own creative and beautiful way of expression.
We hope this contest will stay forever with you as positive memory of this isolation and challenging period!
Our independent, great and neutral jury will now start working:
- Katja GNANN from Cigar Journal @katjagnann
- Lilli CERAULO from VIVRE LES ETOILES
- Heiko POERZ from HENK LUXURY @henksuitcase
- Henk NOTA from VRIJDAG LUXURY PRINTING @henknota247
- Sebastien BARTHELEMY from P1P2C @p1p2c
- Ferdinand PIET from MINITRY OF CIGARS @MinistryOfCigars
- Klaus HRUBY from DERBLAUEDUNST @DeBlaueDunst
- Javier BIANCO URGOITI from BURKINATHE REVIST @BurkinaTheRevist
- Raphael MOSKA from GRAPHMOSKA @graphmoska
- Didier HOUVENAGHEL from CIGARTHINKER @CigarThinker
We are looking forward to analyzing the contest entries and it’s results to validate the finalists of the competition with the help of our Juries.
To us, all published photos and video are equally important as they genuinely express meaningful contents.
Again, thank you to all those who joined!
Contest winner will be posted soon.